In a Picture

If you are wondering why I haven't posted more regularly yet, let me explain:







This is what it is like to get my words, my thoughts, and my life to line up right now to set the beautiful things inside of me free for others to read!

I continue to work on as-yet unpublished posts as I have time to put them together. When I finally do manage to get a post up it is so energizing to my soul. I am more and more excited to write - now to be patient during this process!

In gazing at this picture that so perfectly captures what I am trying to say, I also saw something deeper. ;) If I am the rainbow colors and the black is the mess I am entangled in (life's blackness and sin) - what might seem to me like an unraveling - might just be the Father's Way of untangling and setting free.

May we continue to allow this process and I thank you for your grace along the Way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wilderness And Solitude Is Not Without Purpose

Alone and Yet...